A Message To Our Guests:
To ensure the Health and Safety of our guests, Adventure Air Sports is taking the following measures. We want every guest to have fun and stay safe while visiting.
- If you feel sick, please do not visit us until you are well. You should seek medical attention immediately
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or elbow
- Stay 6 ft away from others
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Hand washing/sanitizing signage throughout the park with best practice reminders
Business Process Adaptations:
- Guests are encouraged to book online or call-ahead for reservations to limit interaction during check in
- To limit contact with in park waiver stations, waivers can be completed on your personal devices HERE
- Sanitize shared resources after each use, and sanitize all high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces (such as counters, check-out areas, keypads, restrooms) every 30 minutes and when visibly dirty
- Hand sanitizer stations located in high traffic areas throughout the park and lobby
- Encourage parent / guardian supervision for all children when participating in recreational activities, and ensure that children are able to comply with applicable guidelines.
- Dedicated staff doing continuous loop sanitizing frequently touched surfaces (guided by a checklist with cleaning directives)
- Door handles/gate chain (Prop front/bathroom doors open when possible)
- Handrails/fence line
- Faucets, flush levers, paper towel dispensers
- Vending machine buttons
- Tables, benches, stools
- Check in area – computer, keyboard, mouse, scanner, wristband printers, sock bins
- Daily full facility cleaning includes checklists with instructions on cleaning
- Areas cleaned include: front desk, arcade/prize redemption counter, upper mezzanine, lower mezzanine party rooms, trampoline areas, staff break room, bathrooms
- Equipment used: backpack sprayer, backpack fogger, wet mop, dry mop, self-driving floor scrubber, chemical dispenser for proper mixing, spray bottles, microfiber cloths, paper towels and sanitizing wipes
- Screen all employees reporting to work for COVID-19 symptoms with the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had any loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Maximum of 2 check in stations, no shared equipment
- Ongoing training will be provided to staff on personal protective equipment
- Sanitizing stations present in staff areas such as a wash station with soap and hand sanitizer
- Stagger shifts, breaks, and meals, in compliance with wage and hour laws and regulations
- Employees trained to increase hygiene practices—wash hands more frequently, avoid touching face, practice good respiratory etiquette when coughing or sneezing
- All employees instructed to stay home if feeling ill, report any symptoms of illness to supervisor and require notification of COVID-19 positive case in employee’s household. Employees who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 according to the CDC (e.g., due to age or underlying conditions) are encouraged to stay home
- Any employee who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms (i.e., answers yes to any of the screening questions or who is running a fever) will be directed to leave the premises immediately and seek medical care and/or COVID-19 testing, per Department of Health and CDC guidelines.
- Posted signage on health policies, including the following documents, to help educate building occupants on COVID-19 best practices: